Data Protection as a Service
As an NCSC certified and trusted organisation helping clients across Public and Private sectors, Securestorm offers a range of advisory and consultancy services to help organisations prepare for and adapt to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We also help organisations meet the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act (DPA), which remains valid until the GDPR comes into effect on 25 May 2018. Securestorm's D-PAAS portfolio includes:
- Data Protection Officer as a Service (DPOs)
- GDPR Assessment Services
- GDPR Planning & Implementation
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (D.P.I.A)
DPO as a Service
‘Skilled DPO service for solving data protection issues and full GDPR compliance’
Our DPOs assist internally on all matters relating to privacy and data protection as well as GDPR compliance. Securestorm DPO takes over privacy and data protection tasks, staff training, and can serve as an independent expert both internally as well as towards customers or the Data Protection Authorities. Our DPO can take over all tasks required by the GDPR and all roles can be adjusted towards specific needs.
- Takes over the role of the Data Protection Officer in an organisation in line with GDPR requirements
- Serves as an independent expert inside an organisation
- Deals with privacy and data protection issues and offers internal advice
- Trains staff on data protection matters and raises privacy awareness
- Helps with GDPR compliance
- Conducts all relevant communications with the Data Protection Authorities
- Aids or deals with customer communications on privacy and data protection matters.
- Cost-efficient and effortless privacy and data protection solution
- Permanently available partner in privacy and data protection
- Compliance with the GDPR’s DPO requirements
- Constant access to Privacy Professionals
- Independent advice and solutions
GDPR Assessment Services
'Helping assess compliance'
GDPR IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Expanded territorial reach
Potential fines of up to £17 million or 4% of annual turnover
Effective from date: 25/05/18
All businesses with data will be affected
our approach to gdpr preparation
If you are an organisation currently preparing for the GDPR law, then you need to be aware of some mandatory obligations, many of which will take time to prepare for and will have a significant impact internally and externally. With expanded territorial reach and rules around data consent, many organisations will have to re-examine their policies and procedures to stay compliant. Securestorm can ensure that organisations -
- Prepare for data breaches
- Establish an organisational accountability framework
- Embedding a 'Privacy by Design' culture
- Provide an independent Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Identify organisation roles and responsibilities as Data Processors or Controllers
- Support with privacy policies for compliance
Arranging a Meeting with Us...
If you want to discuss if Securestorm is an option for your GDPR process, then arranging a meeting with one of our consultants will definitely guide you in the right direction.
Our team will engage with you to do a free assessment of your organisation, be able to advise on how to prepare, plan and implement for the GDPR act and establish which aspects of our services can help you most.
All you need to do is let us know when you would like to start: