We will keep your data safe in accordance to the Law
Securestorm (also referred to as we, us, our) are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of individuals (also referred to as you, users, visitors).
This Privacy notice only applies only to Securestorm.com website and not to any other services/websites that we may own.
Personal information is collected by Securestorm only with ‘Explicit Consent’ from individuals which you may withdraw at anytime.
We collect, process and retain personal information about you only when you:
- submit your information to us using the “Contact Us” form
- directly contact us
- access our published applications
- undertake survey
- apply for event attendance through subscriptions
This information can include:
- Contact details – email and phone contacts
- Visiting IP address
Unless a person voluntarily submits personal data to us (for example, by sending us an e-mail or completing the contact form), we cannot personally identify an individual.
We use the information only for the purpose you provided to us.
It may include:
- Responding to your request
- Sending events information
- Sending out publications
Anonymous data not identifiable to individuals
We also collect anonymous user data automatically (using cookies and web analytics) when anyone visits www.securestorm.com or uses our published applications.
- date and time of visit
- information on the usage of our website such as time spent on each page, clicks on a page, downloads, etc.
- high level geographical region of the device used to access our website
- type of device used
- operating systems, internet browser type
- network service provider
- the address of the referring website from which you accessed our website
- search engine terms and results
The data we collect helps us to:
- understand topics of interest
- understand market demand and trends
- understand website usage and engagement
- understand visitor profiles e.g. geographical
We use the collected data to:
- improve our website design and content
- improve our products and services
- market our products/services better including marketing communications and search engine optimisation
- respond to any feedback
We will seek clear consent from individuals before sending any marketing communications to them. Individuals will have the right to opt-in if they wish to receive marketing updates from us, and can easily opt-out anytime. Only individuals who agree to receiving such communications will form part of our marketing address book. We respect individual rights to review their consent at any time and remove their details from our marketing address book. As a practice, we do not contact anyone on their mobile phone numbers for general marketing purposes unless specifically requested to do so.
Where personal data is stored
We store personal data in digital format on secure cloud servers and systems hosted in the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom, Germany and the United States of America. Access to personal data is highly restricted internally for approved business purposes only.
Any personal data collected in paper form (e.g. surveys, business cards, etc.) are securely filed at our office location in the UK.
Personal data is retained for a maximum period of 3 years unless required for specific legal or regulatory purposes.
Keeping personal data secure and disclosing your information
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure. We have procedures and security in place to keep personal data secure once it is in our systems.
We won’t share personal information with any 3rdparty organisation for market research, marketing, or commercial purposes without specific consent from the user.
Links to other websites
Following a link to another website from www.securestorm.com
Following a link to our website from another website
Rights of Individuals
Securestorm respects the rights of individuals on their personal data. You may contact us to:
· request details of your personal data with us
· know about how your personal data is used by us
· rectification of your information if it is inaccurate
· request us to delete your data, remove it from marketing communications, or withdraw your consent for processing data
· request to transfer elements of your data either to you or another service provider
· send your suggestions or complaints
Complaints, Suggestions, Feedback
Individuals may send their queries, complaints, suggestions, feedback or observations regarding their data privacy to our Data Protection Officer (DPO). Our Data Protection Officer can be reached on email via DPO@securestorm.com.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which your complaint was handled by Securestorm you have the right to launch a complaint to the data protection regulator (in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office).
Policy review, updates and communications
Securestorm is a registered Data Controller with the Information Commissoner's Office (ICO).