SECURITY AS A SERVICE
Securestorm SECaaS are designed to help businesses overcome security challenges and other vulnerabilities without exhausting their IT resources, and while being economical at the same time.
We offer resources and expertise to provide comprehensive Managed Security Services and Consulting Support for customers across multiple industries. This combined with our vast industry accreditation makes us an ideal managed security service provider.
HOW WE WORK:
- Our accredited consultants work closely with you to understand your business, the information security and risk management support you need, and to identify your current risk exposure
- We define the relevant controls and priorities what needs to be done to meet best practice – for your company, industry and beyond
- All our recommendations are in line with your commercial goals and stakeholder interests
- Our knowledgeable security resources are readily on-hand to integrate with your team on short and long-term security projects
- We make security work with pragmatic solutions measured against the agreed controls – and support every step of the way to manage any consequent transformation within the organisation
- Everything we do, short consult or strategic engagement, aims to establish continuous risk management
'PROFESSIONAL SECURITY EXPERTS'
Securestorm will partner with your organization to drive strategic information security controls, risk and compliance best practices by understanding your industry vertical, organizational structure, business objectives and evolving security landscape.
- Determine Strengths and Weakness
- Information Protection
- Incident Prevention
- Detection and Response Protocols
- Security Controls
- Risk and Compliance
- Information Assurance
- Industry Specific Best Practice
- Detailed Project Plan
- Resource Allocation
- Timelines for Implementation
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Results & Remediation
To defend against a myriad of threats while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizations need practical information security solutions and the capable people to implement and manage them. But security teams are often limited by a lack of resources and qualified staff, forcing organizations to make difficult decisions about competing strategic priorities.
When limited capital forces you to choose between delivering on strategic imperatives and implementing effective IT security measures, managed security services from Securestorm allow you to do both.
CISO AS A SERVICE
- Policy generation and annual review
- Annual IT risk assessment
- Board presentations
- Security vetting
- Merger/Acquisition due diligence
- Compliance & data protection
- Risk transfer analysis
- Secure data flow diagram/analysis
- 3rd party risk assessment
- Disaster response/recovery simulation
- Training and awareness
MANAGED SECURITY TEAMS
- Get personalized service within your security environment
- Accredited professional to boost overall team capability
- Discuss your security strategy, goals, and cyber security posture at your convenience
- Correlate alerts from your environment with industry insights from experienced consultants
- Proactively defend against threats & risks
- Collaborate across Securestorm’s Continuous Risk Management and other tools
CONTINOUS RISK MANAGMENET SERVICES
Developed by Securestorm; Nol-ij is a cost effective, Continuous Information Risk Management Dashboard, that supports and streamlines governance, information risk management and security assurance through identification, evaluation, treatment and management of strategic, operational and project security risks, ensuring decision makers have the necessary information at their fingertips to confidently manage their risk portfolio.
Securestorm provides managed services to assist and enable organisations to setup, configure or even adapt and tailor the Dashboard to their needs. Nol-ij and its Risk Management capabilities has a great record of accomplishment and being implemented at public organisations like the Youth Justice Board.
Nol-ij is a cost effective, Continuous Information Risk Management Dashboard, that supports and streamlines governance, information risk management and security assurance through identification, evaluation, treatment and management of strategic, operational and project security risks, ensuring decision makers have the necessary information at their fingertips to confidently manage their risk portfolio.
Nol-ij, the Continuous Information Risk Assessment Dashboard can help organisations identify, track and minimize the information risks inherent in their systems and services. Securestorm provides expert consultancy to assist and enable organisations to setup, configure or even adapt and customize the Dashboard to their needs.
FULLSTACK VULNERABILITY SERVICES
Edgescan is a managed, Continuous Technical Security Vulnerability Assessment service with continuous, security testing and system visibility that delivers a unique service combining full-stack vulnerability management, asset profiling, alerting and risk metrics. As official partners, Securestorm, an NCSC certified company, will assist customers with on-boarding the service and portal configuration.
- Continuous security technical vulnerability testing
- "Full-stack coverage" - Web applications/sites & hosting /cloud environments
- False positive-free results, managed service with vulnerability analysis
- Variable testing frequency: fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or on demand
- Incredibliy detailed vulnerability reporting, including code injection & response
- Continuous system visibility via secure online portal
- Super Rich API for painless integration with JIRA and ServiceNow
- Customisable Alerting, via email, SMS or other channels
- Highly Customisable reporting, in PDF, CSV and EXCEL formats
- 24/7 Governance Risk and Compliance Metrics
- Provides continuous visibility on premise and cloud environments
- Helps free up security staff to focus on other issues
- Helps comply with auditing and compliance standards
- Suitable for OFFICIAL (including OFFICIAL-Sensitive) classified services
- Enables to react quickly to security threats, by identifying issues
- Value for money over traditional security for start-ups to corporate
- Helps manage critical assets freeing up resources & time
- Expert analysts ensure risk reported accurately and rated appropriately
- High flexibility with systems accessibility as and when required
- Monitor security rating to help track performance and improvements
TECHNOLOGY ASSURANCE SERVICES
Informd.online is an online Common Technology Service directory for cloud services that have been audited and security assured by Securestorm against the UK National Cyber Security Centre’s (NCSC) Cloud Security Principles.
In-line with the UK Governments ambition to reduce repetition and share security assurance information between government organisations, Government Security representatives can register for an Informd.online account to gain access to the detailed reports.
Informd.online has been developed for referencing assured technology services allowing for users to have an overview, access relevant information and thus make an informed decision on the security status. Government Users can register for an Informd.online account, allowing access to the detailed, Cloud Security Principles Assurance Audit Reports.
Easy Icon-Based Classifications
Securestorm has designed the directory with custom icons using a traffic light labelling system for security assurance snapshot. Research has shown that the traffic light system has proven to be successful model for multiple sectors. Therefore, applying this principle Securestorm has mapped assurance levels (i.e. Assured, Not Assured, Weak Assurance and Not Applicable) to categories of importance covering core areas such as: Personal Data, Medical Data, Financial Data, as well as security functions such as: data location, protection of data in transit, legal jurisdiction, audit, identity and access control, and physical security.
Readily Available Information
Clicking on the relevant service allows for accessing general information about the service. Registered Government Account holders get access to a fully detailed and referenced Cloud Security Principles Assurance Audit Report.
Friendly & Informative Layout
Informd.online gives users a holistic overview of the services security right up front with detailed but easy to narrow down services information through our custom assurance icons.